Again this year we are combining our annual conference with a trade show as a way to maximize attendance to both events! There are many ways that your company can work with AASP-PA to present your products and services to our shop owners and technicians, both throughout the year (with advertising opportunities) as an part of this annual event.
We have a limited number of spaces available this year, and they will be on a first-paid, first-served basis, so don't delay in reserving your space now! Registration Form available at bottom of this page!
benefits of being a vendor
- Small business owners don’t always have the time to research products and services
- Face-to-face communication builds the most memorable brand awareness.
- Our attendees have dedicated this weekend to obtaining valuable information, both in the classroom and on the trade show
- You will have the opportunity to connect with new people while reacquainting yourself with those already invested in your
products and services.
- You will enjoy a weekend of community and camaraderie.
benefits of being a Sponsor
- Sponsoring our conference gives your business authority in the industry which in turn boosts your credibility. Your brand will
be seen throughout various elements of the event and attendees will come looking for you!
- Gives your brand the opportunity to generate awareness, boost the perceived image of your business and gain exposure.
- Sponsoring an event isn’t just about the audience in attendance. It’s also about all the ways the event is promoted –
through social media, magazine articles, emails, and websites. As a sponsor, your name and logo will be used during these
outreach campaigns. It will also be used when approaching other businesses for involvement, again increasing your reach
and boosting your authority in the industry.
- Sponsorship can often be more cost-effective than a TV commercial or other above the line advertising method and
generally has a higher return on investment. Our event has a very specific target market - your target market.
All booths include 6 foot skirted table, 2 chairs, internet, electricity and one meal package. Please keep in mind that conference event functions (i.e. attendance in seminars) are not included in booth cost, and additional meal packages can be purchased.
Booth Set-up can begin at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning
Booth Tear-down can not begin until 10:01 p.m Saturday night
Vendors are encouraged to arrange their accommodations at the Kalahari Resort, 250 Kalahari Blvd, Pocono Manor, PA. for a special conference rate of $212 a night (includes up to 4 waterpark passes). Lodging must be booked by September 8, 2020 to receive discounted rate. To make your reservation, please call (877) 253-5466 and give them code AASP2020
Standard Sponsorship Opportunities
Platinum - $5,000
4 T.O.O.L.S. registrations for you to offer clients, potential clients, and associates. Four booth spaces, 3 additional meal packages, recognition on printed materials, link on the T.O.O.L.S website and features on social media.
Gold - $4,000
Three booth spaces, 2 additional meal packages, recognition on printed materials, link on the T.O.O.L.S. website and features on social media.
Silver - $3,000
Two booth space, 2 additional meal packages, recognition on printed materials and feature on social media.
Bronze - $2,000
One booth space, 1 additional meal packages, recognition on social media.
Booth Only - $595 (before July 31) / $695 (Beginning August 1)
Includes booth space, internet, electricity and ONE meal package. Additional meal packages also available for $75 per person.
Out-of-the-Box Sponsorship Opportunities
Items in this category will either carry your logo and/or will have special signage placed at special event; will have special listing in event program; and give you access to attendee list after the conference
Lunch Sponsorship (Saturday or Sunday) - $3,000
Hospitality Suite Sponsorship - $1,500
Saturday Evening Entertainment- $1500
Saturday Waterpark Cabana- $1000
Lanyards - $750 (commit by July 31 - limited opportunities)
Event Shirt - $500-1,000 (depending on logo size) (commit by July 31 - limited opportunities)